Momma E and Baby E love....

Baby E has been moving and grooving for a couple of months now. I love it! There are certain things that Baby E loves, although Peter is skeptical. He thinks Momma loves them and uses Baby E as an excuse. I guess we'll never know....but here are some things that this Baby and Baby Momma love!!
Izze Sparkling Soda
This stuff is amazing! It is 70% fruit juice and 30% sparkling soda. It comes in fabulous flavors like clementine, lime, and blueberry. I love it so much that I've actually started trying to replicate it at home using sparkling water and OJ. The best part about it? It is low in calories and counts as 2 servings of fruit for your daily intake! Baby E LOVES the fizz and Momma loves the taste! We give it 4 strong kicks!
Chick-Fil-A Chocolate Shake
I never had a Chick-Fil-A shake until I was pregnant. The first time I ever really felt him move was after chocolate ice-cream/milkshake. I enjoy getting one of these occasionally to get my belly bouncing! We give this 3 kicks simply because it tastes amazing but has enough calories in it to sink a large ship!
Daddy Singing circa 2006
Let's be honest....who wouldn't love to listen to Peter sing? Baby E sure does and Momma does too! Some of Peter's best known hits are: "I'm My Own Grandpa", "Jesus Loves Me" and "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star". If Peter is singing, Baby E is kicking. It's fabulous! 5 kicks for this sweet singing Daddy!
Those are a few of the things that Momma and Baby E like now. Something tells me that in a few short months Baby E's tastes will change a little bit and although I'm sure he'll still love Daddy's singing, milk is going to beat Izze Soda. That's ok....all the more for me!!

Comments

Popular Posts