My Garden


Don't get me wrong....I love my neighborhood. It's been the perfect option for us during our time in Charleston. Granted we thought we'd be gone long before now, but that's for another post.

One of the things I most look forward to when we eventually move is having a yard with a fence. I look forward to being able to let Bear outside without a leash. I look forward to being able to lay outside in the sun. Most of all I look forward to having a flower garden, vegetable garden and herb garden.

Until then I'll be satisfied with my "pot" garden. Recently I had to move it to my front porch because of the insane heat wave. This is eventually going to pose a problem when I need to take the garbage out. Regardless, I have had fun learning to cultivate my little garden. Above are my flowers, thyme, 2 types of tomatoes, watermelon (just for kicks), rosemary, lavender, basil, lemon balm and mint.
Do you garden? What have you had luck with? Do you use any of your garden items in recipes? In the next couple of weeks I'll share some of my garden recipes!

Hey Daddy!!....Little Bear says "Hi" and we miss you!!!

Comments

Popular Posts