"Fancy" Chicken Salad

Well, with slight modification this is a winner!!

Ingredients

1/2 cup light mayonnaise
2 tablespoons cider vinegar
2 cloves crushed garlic
3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cooked
1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
3/4 cup craisins

1.Blend mayonnaise, vinegar, garlic and dill. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.

2.Stir together chicken, craisins and cheese and blend with the chilled dressing. Serve!
 
Next time I think I'll chop the chicken a little more so it isn't quite as chunky.  I'm still looking for something to add a little crunch.  Maybe cucumber?  What would you suggest?  While you think about it I'm headed to the kitchen for some more of the "fancy"stuff!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts