Scavenger Hunt Sunday

As you read here one of my goals for the year is to improve my photography.  I don't have aspirations to take pictures professionally but to take professional looking pictures!  I am trying to participate in some online photography "challenges" (that are mostly just fun!) that push me to pick up the camera more and and more.

Here are my pictures for this week's "Scavenger Hunt Sunday" hosted by Ashley at Ramblings and Photos.

Scavenger Hunt Sunday




This Is Me
I don't have a tripod and I still don't know how to set the self-timer on my camera.  So...you'll have to see me in this list!

Resolutions

This could have gone under treasured as well but I needed a pretty clock to show time.  Basically all of my goals and resolutions have to do with using my time well.  I want to make the most of the upcoming year!

Treasured
This is a pottery piece given to us by a dear couple for a wedding gift.  They are like second parents and I think of them whenever I use it...which is everyday since it holds some of my cooking utensils.  It has our names on it and our wedding date.  I always try to remember who gave me certain things so I can think of them when I use them.  I think it makes them even more special and treasured.

Innocence
 He is already perfecting that "Mommy it wasn't me!" look! 

Primitive
Sometime Christmas is all glammed up with the lights and tinsel and parties that we forget that it really started in the stable.  You really can't get more primitive than that.  This nativity is super special to me and you can read all about the donkey here

Comments

  1. These are wonderful - I really love your treasured shot. That looks like something I would have in my home. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, I am so glad you joined in. I love looking at many of the entries and find so many new ideas.

    I am with you on using my time more wisely. Sam and I were talking about that last week.

    Great idea for primitive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the though process you had for each of these :) Darling boy, I know that look well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures... I think your resolution shot may be my favorite.

    Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts