Our Mighty God



This post is in honor of a dear friend.  Sometimes when we don't have the words someone else has them for us.  The lyrics of this song are a perfect picture of God's love, healing, mercy, strength and grace.

What a MIGHTY God we serve!

I heard this on the radio tonight and couldn't help but tear up.  What a gentle reminder of the great God we serve.  How easy it is for me to forget his power.  How often I run the opposite way instead of to the foot of the cross.

May God's healing power wash over your heart today!

I Life My Hands
-Chris Tomlin

Be still, there is a healer
His love is deeper than the sea
His mercy, it is unfailing
His arms are fortress for the weak

Let faith arise
Let faith arise

I lift my hands to believe again
You are my refuge, You are my strength
As I pour out my heart
These things, I remember
You are faithful, God, forever

Be still, there is a river
That flows from Calvary's tree
A fountain for the thirsty
Pure grace that washes over me

Let faith arise
Let faith arise

I lift my hands to believe again
You are my refuge, You are my strength
As I pour out my heart
These things, I remember
You are faithful, God, forever

Comments

  1. I hear this song on the radio all the time... but I really needed to see the words today. We're in a waiting pattern in our lives and I've been struggling with doubt. You've given me a bit of peace today. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts