Slacker

We haven't had anything to do over the past few weeks so I can't imagine why I haven't had time to update the blog! :)

Peter left yesterday morning.  We took him to the airport at 4am and he will hopefully arrive sometime tomorrow morning.  Stafford and I are doing well.  Just trying to keep busy.  We plan to go home to Kentucky for a week in October so we are excited about that!

Here are a couple of pictures from the last few weeks...


Stafford and Daddy.  Stafford's shirt says "Daddy's Got My Back"


Stafford is totally into this video called "Curious Buddies".  It has puppets and kids and he will sit still for SO LONG and watch it!  


Our sweet friends the Tuckers had us over for Stafford's real birthday when we arrived here in WA.  So thankful for them!


One of our last crawling pictures!  I can't believe this little guy is ALL OVER the place now!


At the lake with friends


Clearly sweating hard after a hard climb at Mt. Rainier.  Or teething.  You be the judge.



Comments

  1. I have not been able to post a comment from my laptop for awhile:( but I will try again. Just wanted you to know we (in KY) are praying for you, Stafford and Peter from afar. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts