Wonderful Wednesday

A few weeks ago Mom's everywhere re-posted a blog by a Mom who wrote that she doesn't enjoy all the moments of Motherhood.  It was an interesting read and a well-written article.  I agreed and disagreed with parts of the article.  When it all comes down to it though I've really tried to view life AND motherhood through the lens of these verses in Thessalonians--


16 Be joyful always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.


See these verses don't say "Be joyful always except when everyone else would agree that your life is hard.  Or be joyful always except when you are tired you haven't seen your husband for months and your family is a long plane flight away and your kid has dirty diaper number 877 and you are out of milk and you haven't showered"  They say ALWAYS!!


Don't get me wrong, I am not always successful in applying these.  Because if I were I would figure out how to bottle up that success and share it with you.  But I do my best to find the joy in as many ways as possible throughout my day!


Here was my Sunday evening.  I just have to laugh.  I love this kid but he sure keeps me on my toes!  I'm thankful that he is happy,  fun, loves to explore and has a great appetite!









Apparently powdered pancake batter is WAY better than the meal Mama made!  I also found this happy truck in the pantry after cleaning up.


I love this Little Guy!  He makes every day fun and interesting!!


Linking up with
 A Fresh PerspectivePhotobucketSweet Shot DayNaptime Momtog

Comments

  1. ha! so funny and cute :).

    that's a great verse to remember, especially during challenging moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it! Princess Nagger would do that when she was that age - and like your cutie, would 'exchange' a toy for whatever it was she got into, you know, like a payment. ;) He's SO cute!!!


    Snow Bunny or Not?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my- that must have been fun to clean up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww. Sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love finding happy little toys hiding in silly places.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so cute.
    Lovely photos.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts