Miscellany Mother's Day

Linking up with my friend Carissa at Lowercase Letters today!

1. What Moms Really Want

I have started ordering a number of things from Amazon. They send me a lot of email. My favorite is the one I got a few weeks ago which proclaimed it knew exactly what I wanted. The first thing it listed was a Dyson. Other things listed: corningware...a microwave...breast pump.

Sorry Amazon but here is what I really want: a housekeeper...some meals delivered...more than a 2.5 hour stretch between feedings .... And a nap. Like a 24 hour nap. Your facebook survey didn't include those options!

2. What This Mama Got

A sweet card from my boys and one from their Daddy. A wonderful dinner out with some of my favorite Mamas. Gorgeous flowers. Beautiful weather. Time with my boys. A pedicure.

Perfect!

3. Prayer

I am not always consistent in my prayer life but am working on it. While I was pregnant I won a set of prayer cards from the creator of Better Life Bags. (I'm writing in the middle of the night on my phone and can't link so google it please or check out her facebook page).

Rebecca makes awesome bags and all of her profits go to charity. She also created these awesome prayer cards. I have the pregnancy cards, 30 days of praying for your husband and now am getting praying for your children. I'm so excited!!

4. Blessed

I'm thankful for all the special women I know. Some are Mamas, Grandmas, Aunts, friends, single girlfriends, Mama's to be and hopeful Mama's.

Let's face it. Being a woman is hard work and so many people have contributed to my life helping me beva better woman and Mama.

My prayers especially go to those ladies who want to be Mama's but aren't yet.

5. After Delivery

The euphoria of delivery is 3 weeks behind me and that means I've stalled on the scale. Sweet husband brought me one last blended coffee drink last night and today starts no sugar and low carbs for me. I want to lose 35 pounds (this would put me close to wedding weight) I'll keep you posted as I go!

6. Instant Love

I'm loving Instagram!! I can't believe no one told me how fun it was before now. If you don't have it get it! You can follow us at : kybelle18

Happy Monday!!! Hope you have a great week!!


Here are my wonderful boys and my beautiful flowers.

Comments

  1. Hi Laura, I love instagram too! If you want, you can check it out at patriciapaterno. Mother's Day was really special for me too. I got a huge bouquet from my husband and my son gave me a song which made me cry. Have a great week! Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a great kick out of your 'what moms really want'!
    A housekeeper is at the top of my list, too! Sounds like you had a very wonderful Mother's Day :D
    I wish you lots of luck on your weight loss.
    I can't wait to get an iPhone and use instagram :D
    Stopping by from Miscellany Monday :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts