Miscellany Monday

miscellany monday at lowercase letters

It's Miscellany Sunday here although technically it's Monday where Carissa is so I think it counts!!

1. Addicted to Cuddles

I think I'm going to have to keep having babies until I start having grandkids. I'm seriously addicted. I love the cuddles and the coos and the sweet little smiles. I love it that this new little guy has two little dimples just like his big brother. I love everything about being a mommy and having a baby. I'm not saying it isn't hard at times. But I really really love it.



2. Speaking of...

the hard part. Being a Mommy when you are sick is the pits. I thought for sure I had avoided the yuck that all of my boys (big and small) had but sadly it is finally catching up with me. Summer colds are the pits.

3. Summer?

I'm not sure you can really say summer has reached our house. We're still in sweaters and jeans and this past week it was still in the 50s. I can honestly say that so far I have loved the weather here. BUT I have to admit I'm ready for summer to arrive. I'm getting anxious for some sun and I can't wait to jump into a sparkling blue body of water. The problem? I'm not sure it's ever going to happen! I'll keep you posted.

4. Making Lemonade

You're supposed to make lemonade out of lemons right? I'm trying to do that around my house lately when dealing with the Little Guy. If you aren't a regular reader you can check out the rest of the pictures here.



5. Dinner

I've been out of practice in the kitchen. We left Charleston last July and really since then our lives have been in transition. Traveling cross-country...preparing for Peter's overseas assignment...6 months apart...pregnancy....new baby. But after tonight I feel like I have my cooking chops back!

We've been trying to eat lunch together once a week so Peter can spend more time with the boys. Last week we visited a Mexican restaurant. In my effort to avoid dairy I ordered tacos. They were fabulous. I did my best to re-create them and I'll share the recipe with you this week. They were DELICIOUS!!!!


That's all for this week!! I hope you have a fabulous Monday!!!

Comments

Popular Posts