An Easy I Love You




It's easy to get caught up in the day to day when you are busy and have kids!  Even without kids I know Peter and I had days where we just weren't able to connect.

One of the things I hate about our house is the lack of wall space.  I love our house but I miss being able to hang things up!  Our kitchen in particular has very little wall space so instead of hanging a calendar or dry erase board I made this frame.

This is seriously THE easiest craft ever.  Even if you are the least crafty person in the entire universe you can do this.

Ready for the directions?

Buy a frame that you love.
Take our the fake picture.
Buy some dry erase markers.
Leave lovey dovey messages for your spouse!

This has been a great way for us to show appreciation to each other!  It was well worth the investment!!

Comments

Popular Posts