Tulip Festival Family Pictures


Daffodils are one of my favorites


I couldn't get him to look at me no matter how hard I tried


My 3 men


There they are again!


Little Guy on the "hayride"


Little Guy hiding out in the tuips


This was the best family shot we got.  


But this one is a keeper!


Already a pro walking in his little shoes


Loving on Daddy


Can anyone tell me what the children are doing on the back of this machine?  It was the strangest thing!


Can you spot the bird's next?


My sweet Littlest Guy


Both of my buddies

We had such a wonderful time!  Hopefully we will get to take Peter's parents when they come to visit next week!

Comments

  1. whoa, those flowers make for one stunning backdrop! looks like you and your beautiful family had a good day. new follower via the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts