Sin and the Sea

I decided today that I've gotta pull myself out of this funk I've been in so where better to turn than my Bible and my computer!  That way I get to share with you what I'm learning and I get to spend quality time in the Word.

I've been really missing getting to use my creative gene so I decided today was the perfect day to learn how to use PSE to make printables.  I have a LONG way to go but I'm excited about learning more!  Today I learned how to create a Chevron pattern.  I paired it with a verse about sin and the sea.

I love the water.  I'm not a "nature" person per se but I love beautiful things.  And there is little out there more beautiful to me at least than a gorgeous body of water.  The Lord knew what he was doing when he sent us here to Tacoma and found us a house in the North End.  I can see the water from my bedroom and we are a short walk away from literally walking on the water.  I pass the water to go almost anywhere.  It's gorgeous.  And it's a constant reminder to me about how the Lord cares about the little things in our lives.  I'm not sure how we are ever going to top this location!

Here is my creation for today.



Obviously it is pretty simple and needs some work.  But I'm pleased with my first time attempt!


Please let me know if this doesn't work....I just set this up and not sure how it works!

Be encouraged by this beautiful verse today!

Comments

  1. I love what you made!! So sweet! I love beautiful things too and the water. I'm from Corpus Christi TX and now live in Austin and miss seeing the water everyday. I too love playing around on PSE and designing pages. Let me know if you ever get stuck trying to do something and need help figuring it out.
    Have a great evening,
    Deanna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts