Exciting News

I am SO thrilled to announce that I have joined an awesome team of consultants and ventured out by starting my own Rodan+Fields business!!

My guess is that you haven't heard of Rodan+Fields.  I certainly hadn't when one of my college friends contacted me about joining her team.  Once she told me all the amazing things that R+F was doing for her family and her skin I just couldn't say no!!

R+F was founded by the two doctors that created Proactiv.  Now I'm sure you've heard of and maybe even used Proactiv.  After creating such a great acne product the doctors branched out and are now accomplishing for aging, sun-damaged and sensitive skin what they successfully did for acne!  The products are only sold online because R+F recognizes how important referrals and personal experience are to today's market.

This business model is totally new and innovative.  There are no parties...no inventory.  Essentially I am representing a brand that after using for the past couple of months I totally believe in!  I started using the Redefine product in March and my skin has never looked better!

One of the greatest things about R+F is their 60 day product guarantee.  That's an empty bottle guarantee!  You can try their products....any of them.....risk free for 60 days.  If you aren't happy with your results you simply return the bottle and your money will be refunded!

I'm SO excited to be a part of such an amazing company and can't wait to share more with you!  Even though R+F has had over a decade of successful market history and established brand backing, this company is still very ground floor.  We are launching into Canada in 2014.  This is the perfect time to get on board!!

If you are interested in trying a product or want to hear more about what this great product has already done for me I would love to give you more information.  Make sure you contact me before ordering so I can help you get free shipping and 10% off your order.  I'll be doing a business launch here in the Seattle area in the next couple of weeks!!


Comments

Popular Posts