Miscellany Monday

First things first...

Linking up with dear Carissa today!!

Unless you've been under a rock for the past 6 months you know Google is discontinuing it's reader!!  You only have one week left to start following all of your favorite blogs in a new fashion. I would love love love if you continued to follow me either on Bloglovin, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram or Facebook!

Also...

HUGE handmade GIVEAWAY going on HERE!!

***

I LOVE meeting new friends on Instagram.  It seems like the place to hang out lately.  One of my favorites is Anna over at @simplybeautiful100  Anna is raising money to help support the adoption of M.  Will you please consider visiting her website and supporting her by purchasing some amazing bath and body products?  I bought body butter and lip balm a few weeks ago and they are amazing!!!  You can find all of her amazing products here.  And if you enter my giveaway you just MIGHT find something from her shop in your surprise package.

***

Y'all.  It's STILL not summer here.  I mean I guess it is officially summer since it is after June 21st.  But it's rainy and chilly and not summery.  I decided to put the boy's winter/spring clothes away tonight and just run with it.  Hopefully I won't regret it.  I just can't wait to see them in all of their cute little t-shirts and shorts!

***

Speaking of cute and little.  Oh my word I might need to find a little baby girl.  We have such cute little baby girls at our church right now and I am pining away for one!!

***
And this stuff...


It's life changing people.  I've been in the business for a week already and I am SO excited for the potential.  These products WORK and they work well.  I am SO excited for this new adventure!!  I'll be hosting some type of giveaway here or on my facebook page soon!

***

I'm feeling a bit stuck in the kitchen.  I guess I shouldn't admit that since I'm kind of a food person.  I've been trying so hard to be healthy and I'm in a rut!  I need some kitchen inspiration!!

***

I share this post about my sweet guy who is almost 3.  In that post I shared about how we had been successful at giving up the paci.  At 10pm on Sunday night I am eating my words.  Off to put my little one back in bed...AGAIN!!

***

Happy happy Monday!!  I hope you have a WONDERFUL week!!

Comments

  1. Newest follower.
    I am so sad that google reader is going, i am following you via blog loving:))

    http://ramblingmomma03.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts