Orcas Island-Day 1

Now that it's September I thought it was appropriate to start post about everything we did in MAY.  Geez.  How did I get so far behind?

My parents came to see us in May and we decided to take advantage of the great weather and head up to the San Juan Islands.  We stayed at a beautiful resort on Orcas Island and enjoyed sunny days and gorgeous scenery.  We also MIGHT have spent over 3 hours in the ferry terminal because yours truly doesn't know how to read a ferry schedule.  Might have.

Here are a few candids from our first day on the island.


Exploring the beach and waterfall behind.  Someday he will look at the camera again.



This picture cracks me up because this is what 99% of pictures look like when you have children.  I couldn't help but include it.


View from Anacortes while we waited and waited and waited for the ferry.


View from the ferry


Still waiting for the ferry....I just have to note that I am wearing no makeup in this picture.  For those of you who know me you know what a big deal this is.  Taking care of my skin = life changing!!

Stay tuned for pictures of our whale watching adventures!!

Comments

Popular Posts