Finishing Up August

Oh my word.  The days seem to by FLYING by.  Seriously.  I feel like I'm in the "barely making it" stage and at the same time the "doing a whole lot of nothing" stage.  Much of the day seems to be filled up with talks about "obeying" and cleaning up messes.  I am joyfully thankfully for my little ones but I can't say that the life of a stay at home Mama is all that glamorous.  You know...because being an Academic Advisor was.  Ha!



I LOVE this picture.  The cheeseface and the puppy.  This puppy went everywhere for about a month and now tends to hang out in his bed.  It was a present from our dear neighbors.


Doesn't get much more beautiful than that!


No fear people.  I wish you could see how tall this actually was.  I don't think I could touch the top of the slide even standing on tiptoe!


Off on a Daddy date to see our first movie....Planes!


Oh my!  The climbing has begun.  Furniture was quickly rearranged after this!


3 year old check up.  Everything looked great.  He asked the Doc if he could use the stethoscope and he obliged.  It was pretty cute.  This is his favorite room at the office.  When the lights are off the walls glow and it has glow in the dark stars on the ceiling.  We spend most of our time in the dark at visits.


Oh this face!  This kid just melts my heart right now!


Just the four of us.


Last picture before our first haircut.  I held out as long as I could but we were rockin a major mullet.


First post-haircut shot!

Ok at least I'm to September now!  Only one month behind.  Although I think I'm still in May when it comes to my big camera.  Geez.  I'll be announcing the winner of the AMP tomorrow!  If you don't win and are still interested in learning more about Rodan + Fields email me!!  I would LOVE to share!

Comments

Popular Posts