The 52

I am SO behind on everything.  But it's ok.  I'm working on living in the moment and enjoying it and not stressing when I'm behind.  The only things I'm really behind on are things and ideas and expectations I create for myself.

This year I am living my life with PURPOSE.  It's my word of the year and I will blog more about that later.  Yep I'm a few days late but that's ok.  I've been PURPOSEFULLY spending time with family and reflecting on what I want this year and what the Lord wants this year to look like for me and those around me.

With that I will share one resolution that I hope you'll join me in!!

One of my goals is to memorize more scripture and encourage women around me.  So...I've started a facebook group for those interested in memorizing scripture too!  We are the 52...although I hope there will be like 5200 of us!!  Each week we will memorize a verse together and at the end of the year we will all know 52 new verses!!  I can't wait!!

Want to join me?  Send me an email laura_euler@yahoo.com and I'll add you to our group!!

Happy New Year!!!

Comments

Popular Posts