Valentine's Day Specials!!






I've got some GREAT Valentine's Day specials!!

Package 1--Fun in The Sun Includes Sunless Tanner, Sunscreen & Body Moisturizer. Perfect pick me up for your sun lover during winter!! $63 plus shipping

Package 2 - "Eye Love You" Includes Eye Cloths & Multi-Function Eye Cream (one of our best sellers!!) $81 plus shipping

Package 3- "Love Your Face" Includes Mineral Peptides & Brush $53 plus shipping

Package 4 "RF Famous Facial" Includes everything you need for a spa night at home. 60 use supply Microdermabrasion Paste, Lip Renewing Serum and Night Serum. $200 plus shipping

 Package 5 "Always Kiss Me Goodnight" Includes Lip Micro-Dermabrasion, 2-pack of Lip Balm and Lip Renewing Serum. $78 plus shipping

Package 6 "Ready for Bed" Includes Night Serum (60 day supply) and Micro Dermabrasion Paste $151 plus shipping

Package 7 "Macro Exfoliator" I have ONE of these. Usually this retails for 252. Selling for $220 plus shipping if not local!! It is new and in the box!! This is my FAVORITE RF product!

 Package 8 "AMP MD" Retails for $180, selling for $160 plus shipping if not local

 Package 9 "Hold My Hand" Includes Brightening Hand Treatment & Age Shield Hand Balm. $60.00 plus shipping



Contact me today to create a custom package for your sweetheart!!!

Comments

  1. Wow - what a wonderful Valentine's Day Gift Idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard of the Roden Fields products. I haven't tried them. I would like to get a day of pampering and try a facial some day and then progress to buying some products, I just can never find the time. Great to meet you. #SITSBLOGGING

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts