Day 13-31 Day of Being New-Proximity

I've found that when I'm feeling down or frustrated one of the quickest ways to get myself out of that funk is to go shopping.

Just kidding!! (Although I do love some shopping!!!)

What I really like to do is make a list of all the things I am thankful for.


This list is short and sweet.  

Proximity.

We are finally within driving distance of both sets of grandparents.  Great grandparents...aunts...uncles...great aunts and uncles...the list goes on.  

I am so thankful.

We are so very blessed to have such loving and supportive families.  And even though they loved visiting us out in the PNW I know they are going to love living closer and really getting to be a part of our lives.

My parents have already been to visit and clearly I did an awesome job of taking pictures while they were here because this is all I got!!

The good part about that?  I'll have the opportunity to get more next week!!  So excited to be able to see my family and Peter's family more often!!!

It's a short list...but it's a good one!

Comments

Popular Posts