January & February 2016







Starting the year off with a fabulous sunset


Ahhh....the start of Reed's fabulous fashion choices.  2016 was definitely the year for that.


That vest!

My favorite verses this year.  My prayer over my children and our family.




FRAmily vacation to TN with Team Thomasson





Team E & T doesn't mess around.  Hiking in 30 degree weather....check!




The whole crew (plus Julianne in the oven!)






This is one of my favorite photos ever!





Someday they'll be too big to do this.  Love these little guys


Stafford wanted to scrape all of the neighborhood sidewalks






We made snowcream


Static reigns in January


Putting together the Lego Fire Station they got for Christmas


Rodan + Fields retreat in Dallas
we went early for a little girl time!




Swag!






The first book I remember him reading me




He just zooms around the neighborhood on that thing!



He wore these pants out.  By far his favorite.  This day I was particularly impressed by his unmatched shoes and how he belted his t-shirt.



Covers her ears each time I use the blender


In our matching black dresses.  This girl is a dream


More Reedster style




Always climbing





Finally enjoying their new trampoline




Unseasonably warm day in February


Local playground fun








The start of the Titanic Stage....he builds it still all the time!



Reading to Stafford's class




He wants to stop and look at the dead seafood everytime we go to the grocery.  Haha!

Comments

Popular Posts