November Adoption Family






One of the greatest joys and actually the push to start my business was the opportunity it gives me to give back.  Adoption is something that is on my heart and our family's heart.  Supporting families that are adding children to theirs is one of my greatest joys!!

It is my pleasure to introduce you to the Beasley Family!  I was introduced to them by one of my friends and customers (how fun is that!!).  The Beasleys are currently in the process of adopting a nine year old son from China.  Adoption is an extensive and expensive process.  Half of my income from my Rodan + Fields business this month will go towards helping the Beasley family off-set their costs.

Here are a few words from Brandy....

For many years now, we have been praying about God's call to adoption and what that looks like for our family. This summer, God answered our prayers by sending us a nine year old boy from China to live with us for two and a half weeks. Langston has been an orphan since he was abandoned by his parents at age five. He has lived in an orphanage in China and with a foster family. After living with us this summer, we knew that God was calling us to adopt Langston and make him a part of our family forever. The journey has been difficult thus far, but we believe he is worth the fight. We are praying that by December he will be officially locked in with our family and we hope to go to China and bring him home this summer! We appreciate SO much your support and prayers! Thanks and God bless, The Beasley Family - Chad, Brandy, Campbell, AND Langston!




Isn't he adorable??

How can you help?

1. Pray for the Beasley family!  It is financially and emotionally draining to be in a constant state of waiting!  Pray that they can raise the expenses they need to add Langston to their family as quickly as possible.

2. Pray for Langston!  That God would prepare his heart to be a part of this sweet family that clearly already considers him a son!

3. Pray that there would be no roadblocks and everything from paperwork to travel would go smoothly.

4. Purchase as a Preferred Customer this month.

5. Purchase as a one-time customer.  I'll be doing a few of these orders.  One will ship to Ami for those that live nearby and one will ship to me and I will mail to anyone else wishing to support the Beasley family.

Questions?  Feel free to email me at laura_euler@yahoo.com

Thank you for your support for the Beasley family!  Please share this post so we can reach as many people as possible and raise funds!


Comments

Popular Posts