Grant's 7 Month Update


Dear Grant,

7 months!!  7 months with you sweet boy.  Each month I can barely believe it.  You've hit some big milestones this month!  International traveler!!  You were a champ on the airplane ride.  You went to bed and I think I fed you once.  Otherwise we didn't hear a peep out of you.  I think Mama had the easy job taking care of you!

Since we've arrived in Italy you've been busy!  You can now roll both ways and you can sit up for a couple of second unassisted.  We bought the rug in the picture so you wouldn't be rolling around on the tile floor in our little hotel apartment.  

I know you are ready for solid food and we plan to start soon!  So far you've been enjoying a taste of gelato each time we get it and eating toast at breakfast.  more like throwing your toast on the floor but we aren't keeping track.

I was sad this month that I didn't get to take our picture in our chair with your fox.  I know it's not that big of a deal but it's fun to watch you with it each month.  

We love watching you grow sweet boy!

Love,
Daddy & Mama



Comments

Popular Posts